Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Tree

I love decorating the christmas tree so I thought it would be appropriate for me to show it to you. The bottom foot of it isn't decorated because I was tired of my 10 month old eating all of the sparkly balls.

I got all of the sparkly balls on clearance at K-Mart last year.  There are plain silver balls on it to help balance out the amount of sparkle.

The snowflakes, purchased at Target, add a bit of change from all of the circles everywhere.

I also added the ribbon(WalMart) and string of beads(K-Mart) because I thought it was too plain. Keeping with the theme though, the ribbon is sparkly.

Very simple but cute. I'm sure the older my kids get the ornaments they make will also end up on the tree, and that is something I am looking forward too.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...