Monday, January 3, 2011

Chicken Tortilla Club

Have you ever been to the California Pizza Kitchen? They have some really great things. Their lettuce wraps are my favorite. We went on a day where the people I was going with all wanted to go there and I was in the mood for a sandwich. Lucky for me they had a pizza that was like a turkey club pizza. The other day I was in the mood for that pizza and so I made my own version of it with what I had and it turned out really good!


Chicken Tortilla Club

2 Tortillas
6 half slices Swiss Cheese
4 oz Deli Sliced Chicken or Turkey
Shredded Lettuce
Mayo or Miracle Whip

Place a tortilla in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Put swiss cheese on the tortilla. Let the cheese melt. When it is almost completely melted put on the chicken or turkey. Take the tortilla out of the pan onto a plate. Put the lettuce on top of the chicken. On the other tortilla spread some mayo or miracle whip and place it on top.

**You could add bacon and tomatoes, but I was really hungry and I didn't have either of those things on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...