Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fruit Salad

Are you ready, cause I don't think I have an easier dish in my recipe box. It takes 5 minutes to cut up the fruit and your done. Seriously, its surprisingly delicious for as simple as it is. Letting the fruit sit in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving lets all of the flavors come together and its really delicious.


Fruit Salad
Recipe Source: MelsKitchenCafe.com

1-10 oz can Pineapple Chunks, drained
1-11 oz can Mandarin Oranges, drained
1 medium Apple, chopped
1 cup Grapes, halved
1/2 cup Sour Cream

Combine the fruit in a large bowl, mixing well so the apples get coated in the pineapple and orange juice so they don't go brown. Stir in the sour cream, gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve chilled.

3 comments:

  1. YUM meghan!! Thanks this looks great! I have added you to my blogroll and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish!
    I LOVE fruit salad....
    I may try it with vanilla yogurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Greek yogurt that I may sub for the sour cream. I used the magnets from your etsy store on a project on my blog-check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...