Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

I think spring is definitely on its way. I am still secretly hoping for snow,(cause I want to go sledding) but when its warmish its hard for me to not make lemonade, cause lemonade means warm weather, playing outside, and kids not being sick anymore! I need to celebrate so I'm making this delicious punch. Its pineapple sweet, lemon sour, and one of my favorite drinks. Enjoy!


Pineapple Lemonade Punch
Recipe Adapted from: FroggyandtheMouse.com

1/2 cup Countrytime Lemonade Mix
1 cup cold Water
2 3/4 cups Pineapple Juice, cold
1 can Sprite, cold
1/4 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together and enjoy, cause its really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...