Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Biscoff Muddy Buddies

Since my recent introduction to Biscoff I have become slightly addicted. You can put it on anything, just like Nutella. My favorite is apples. I can turn my sweet apple into a the best apple ever. I LOVE it!!

So the next logical step is my favorite snacky treat. Muddy Buddies. They are sweet, crunchy, and with a hint of Biscoff. It may be better than the original! Make sure you use milk chocolate chips, semisweet would overpower the Biscoff.



Biscoff Muddy Buddies
Recipe Adapted From: DoubleTheDeliciousness.blogspot.com

9 cups Corn Chex
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 cup Biscoff Spread
5 Tablespoons Butter
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cups Powdered Sugar

1. In a large bowl put the corn chex and set aside. Also, in a gallon size ziploc bag pour in the powdered sugar and set aside. 

2. In a medium saucepan over med-low heat combine the chocolate chips, Biscoff, and butter. Stir constantly until the chocolate chips are melted.  Take the pan off the heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour over the chex and stir until completely coated. 

3. Pour the chex into the ziploc bags and shake until they are covered in powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...