Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lucky Charm Krispie Treats

It's St. Patrick's Day soon and I have a whole bunch of recipes to try. This is the first of several recipes I will be sharing with you before St. Patrick's Day. 

My favorite treat is a rice krispie treat. I could eat a whole pan. Seriously. So when I saw this recipe I couldn't help myself. They are sweeter and marshmallowee-er and just maybe a bit more delicious than the original!



Lucky Charm Krispie Treats
Recipe Adapted from: Cataldolife.com

6 Tablespoons Butter
17 oz Marshmallows
6 cups Lucky Charms
4 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup extra Marshmallows from the Lucky Charms

1. Spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray. In large pot melt butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove the pot from the heat.

2. Stir in the Lucky Charms and Rice Krispies. Mixing until well coated.

3. Spread your Lucky Charm mixture in your prepared pan. If you wet your hands with water you can press your treats down without the marshmallows sticking to them. Sprinkle the extra marshmallows over the treats and gently press them so they stick. Let them cool completely before cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...