Friday, May 9, 2014

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

I have never been a fan of chicken salad. I dont like all of the things people put in them. But my husband LOVES chicken salad. So I decided to try and make some myself and it was amazing! I put mine on these Lion House Rolls I made the other day. So good!!

I only put grapes and celery in mine but feel free to add in almonds or whatever else you enjoy in your chicken salad. Just be sure to adjust the amount of celery and grapes to compensate cause the chicken ratio is just about perfect!




Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Recipe Adapted From: LiveEatCraft.com

2 cups cooked Chicken, shredded
1 1/2 cups Red Grapes, halved
2 1/2 cups Celery, chopped
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
2/3 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt

1. In a small bowl combine the miracle whip, mayo, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well.

2. In a large bowl combine the chicken, grapes, and celery. Add the dressing and stir to combine. Refrigerate for and hour or two before serving. Serve on rolls, croissants, or bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...