Friday, August 8, 2014

Zucchini Bread

I have this great neighbor that brought me some zucchini's. I've never done anything with zucchini's before. I was worried they would just go bad on my counter, so I went on a search for recipes. The first thing I came across was zucchini bread. So I made some. Its light, sweet, moist, and has a crispy cinnamony crust. This is the perfect recipe for your extra zucchini's!


Zucchini Bread
Recipe Source: OhMySugarHigh.com

3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
3 teaspoons Cinnamon
3 Eggs
1 cup Vegetable Oil
2 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
3 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
2 cups Zucchini, shredded

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 8x4inch bread pans.

2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt,and cinnamon. In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar and beat until well combined.

3. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat well. Add in the zucchini and combined. Pour into the bread pans and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

4. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then turn out of the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...